1. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org between September 15, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
2. Each entry should consist of 3-5 original and unpublished poems in English in a single document (doc or docx). Each poem should not exceed 40 lines. Personal blogs and social media posts will not be considered as published if removed from public access upon submission.
3. Only one entry per individual is allowed. No simultaneous submissions. No translations. No revisions after submission.
4. No identifying information should appear on the submissions.
5. The covering email should have the subject line: Submission_YOUR NAME. The email body should also carry a brief bio of under 100 words and a proof of age and nationality (Driver’s License, Aadhar, Voter ID, etc.).
6. Only Indian nationals are eligible to enter. The poet should be 18 years of age or above on January 1, 2021.
7. Current or former TQT members and their close relatives are ineligible to participate.
8. One winner and two runners-up will be chosen. Cash awards of INR 15000, 10000, and 5000 will go to the first, second, and third prize winners respectively. All finalists will receive a one-year TQT membership and a certificate.
9. There is no entry fee.
10. All submissions will be read blindly by a panel of TQT members. Decisions made by TQT will be final.
11. Upon submission, you agree that your poems, if selected for the Prize, can be used by TQT on promotional materials, blogs, or social media.
12. Queries can also be directed to email@example.com
13. The Prize is scheduled to be announced on April 30, 2021.