Fishplate is a blog by The Quarantine Train which focuses on the community and activities of its members. Fishplate is dedicated to featuring The Quarantine Train members’ works and will launch in late 2021. Members may submit content by the 15th of each month for consideration.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Speaking in reflection about critiquing poetry with TQT
- Reflection on your writing processes
- Testimonials in response to TQT sessions
- Blog posts on literature and culture
- Other features, as related to poetry and literature
- Photo essays
- TQT member interviews with guest speakers
- Interview dialogues between published author + TQT member
This content can either be collected via interview response to pre-drafted questions (the article will be written by the core team) or you can submit a blog post (maximum 1000 words) to be considered for posting (all submissions are subject to editing). The work must be original and not published previously. You can submit content, testimonials, and blog posts to email@example.com; please notify the Whatsapp group upon submission. Include Fishplate Submission within the subject line.